Fucking Ear Rape Fucking Ear Rape

Annoying for life :D

It really does what it is supposed to do. At some points it even sounds like you're at the dentist, so it's sort of scary as well LOL

The-next-MP responds:

haha yeah i guess it does lol! i went to the dentist today actually, how ironic!

glad you liked it mate

Ethnica Ethnica

Just smashing!!!

This is the first one that I give to all 10s and a 5! It's really nice and different, the diversity is smashing, and the melody is incredibly catching. It's in my head as I'm writing this. Keep up the good work and pleas check out my stuff, and R&R! (Yeah, just thought of this now :D R&R = Rate and Review, although it's actually "Vote" not rate, anyways enough spam)

*****

NemesisTheory responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review. I'll be sure to check your stuff out as well. :)

Sytrus Sky Sytrus Sky

Nice but next time use some EQ

Really good but crashes the ears if you try to listen to it a bit louder. Next time use some EQ. The piano was really amazing though :)

The Philosophy The Philosophy

Amazing!

First one to get only this comment from me:

All 10/10's!!!

WyteNoiz responds:

Thanks fool for helpin a homie out.

DJ Comet-Dr Hardstyle DJ Comet-Dr Hardstyle

Cool but you can make it better indeed!

I like it. 4/5 though... I think you could make it clearer and if you do I'll be sure to rate it 5/5. By the way I use FL too (and most of my recently rendered songs are DnB), so please check my stuff out and review.

P.S.

If you do some more DnB, please send my a PM, so I can check it out.

Peace

TheComet responds:

Yeah the little bit of distortion is just what happens when you have that much bass in FL Studio, kinda have to get lucky to avoid it

As for DnB, DnB and breakbeat are my specialty!

The Bangtastic House The Bangtastic House

Nice job :)

Real nice job, with only one advice from me. Try to use different limiters to every layer, so the sound is more clear. For example - you don't need the mid and high range frequencies of the bassline, so just block them out with an equalizer or smth.

Off topic about FL... I did and still do all my stuff with it and I'd say when you get to work a long time with it you can create some really incredible music. Actually I think it's even more powerful than Reason, because it's easier to use and learn. Reason has a little bit more pro sound and looks but besides that it's not anything that better than FL. In fact sometimes the "pro" factor of a program is a bit more an obstacle than an aid to creating better sound. I mean take a look at Reason's interface. OMG it's so hard and annoying to try and get used with (I tried and I couldn't) that it's almost enough to give up. But that's my opinion. Maybe before, in the past, Reason used to be better than FL, but now the two programs are equal.

That was a long off topic :D

Anyway, keep up the good work. Oh... one more advice. Why couldn't I hear any high hats in the loop? I think you should put some. It'll make the beat fresher. Peace.

Erectronik responds:

Thanks for the constructive review, err review of FL and Reason? Lol, anyway I don't think I have ever removed the mid EQ from bass sounds, personally cause I like the fatness it adds to the bass synths. Well the reason you can't hear the hi hats too well, is that they've been effected a bit, and mixed up a bit with some other effected percussion, next time I'll try to add some uneffected hi hats I guess :)

And Reason's interface is intimidating I agree, and limited at times (no VSTs) but I actually reWire Reason with FL, and it's the ultimate sequencing combination, you can have the best VSTs used in your track, and very creative sound re-routing and drumwork in Reason

Erectronik

{dj-N} Come With Me [MiX] {dj-N} Come With Me [MiX]

Incredible!

Congrats! You're the first user I give my 5 to. That's maybe because I have a little high expectancies, but since I apply them to myself as well I don't see a problem with that.

Keep up the good work, and check mine too. I see your style is trance and techno primarily, but a little d'n'b never hurts... At least not permanently lol... :)

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks alot for the five man! I appreciate it. And I'll def. check your stuff. Maybe a lil DnB might be in the works, who knows :)

The Boobie Song The Boobie Song

IDIOT :D

That was amazing... in a sort of way :D

P.S. Will be my first download btw.

Drum N Shit Bass Drum N Shit Bass

Nice :)

Nice drum and bass!!! :) I like it.

R.I.P (Love One) R.I.P (Love One)

Very good

As always, when someone puts all his feelings in a piece, he makes it a great one. First thing I liked here. Most of the posts are very lame. Check mine out. Most of the time I play with my FL Studio, I'm pissed off or sad, or feeling like partying. So that's all my pieces sound like.

Keep up the good work!

Respect and whoever your friend is let them R.I.P.

nickolas-lumpkin responds:

Thanks for tha love and everything..Yea i try to make tha best beat THAT I CAN..Well im glad you like it..